We are pleased to announce that applications for the 2020 cohort of the Multicultural Innovation Lab are now open.
The Multicultural Innovation Lab is an accelerator program within Morgan Stanley supporting technology and technology-enabled startups led by a multicultural or woman entrepreneur and/or management team. As part of the Morgan Stanley Plastic Waste Resolution, the 2020 cohort will also welcome startups that aid in the prevention, reduction and removal of plastic waste.
Please apply or forward this invitation to startups that would be interested in applying. Applications for the 2020 cohort will close on January 3, 2020 and the program will begin in the Spring of 2020.
Benefits for Participating Startups:
• Cash contribution from Morgan Stanley
• 6-month program focused on curated content, curriculum and connections
• Introductions to leading investors, successful founders and prominent institutions including Fortune 500 clients
• Workspace in Morgan Stanley’s Times Square headquarters
• Executive-level mentors and support from across Morgan Stanley
• Participation in networking events, including Showcase & Demo Day
To learn more about the program, visit the
Multicultural Innovation Lab website.
Please contact us if you have any questions, and thank you for your support of the Multicultural Innovation Lab.